Easter is just around the corner and it is time for some serious bunny muffins. These Coconut Muffins are one more idea for your cruelty-free Easter. You can make these with your kids. They are super easy to make and they will be everyone’s favourite on the Easter table. Trust me!
- 150 gr plain white flour
- 100 gr shredded coconut
- 50 gr sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Vanilla to taste – 1 vanilla bean is usually enough
- 1 tablespoon baking powder (not baking soda!)
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons sunflower seeds oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Mix all dry ingredients. Add then sunflower oil and stir well. Slowly add coconut milk while stirring. You should get mixture that is a bit more liquid than yoghurt.
- As the last add apple vinegar.
- Pour it in the muffin paper cups. I used regular paper cups and muffin baking tray. I also used heart shape muffin tray. You can smear it first with soy butter and then pour the mixture.
- Bake it for 30 minutes on 180 C.
For the decoration I used marzipan and almonds (bunny ears).
I hope you like this Coconut Muffins recipe. If you do, please, let us know. And don’t forget to share it with others.