This is one of those situations when you can’t decide if the scent of the taste is better. When these muffins were ready, I almost didn’t have time to make a photo of them. That’s how delicious they are! And yet so easy to make! They are done in no time and ready for you to enjoy. Summer, winter – it just doesn’t matter. These muffins are IN in all seasons!
Here is what you’ll need:
- 70 grams (or more) roasted, ground hazelnut
- 170 grams whole grain wheat flour
- 100 gram of dark chocolate – optional
- 100 gram (or less) brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons cardamom powder
- 2 teaspoons clove
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 100 millilitre cold pressed sunflower oil*
- 200 millilitre lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons malt or some other liquid sweetener
* This type of oil gives a really special note to the taste. I recommend it here.
How to make it? Easy and in no time! Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. In a bowl first all the dry ingredients. Add then the oil and water and give it a good stir. As the last add the malt. Pour the dough now in the muffin baking mould with muffin shape paper. Bake it for about 40 minutes or less. Check after 30 minutes if they are ready. If not, then bake them for 10 more minutes. They should be done then.
Then make yourself a nice cup of coffee or tea and enjoy.
I hope you like this recipe. If you do, please leave a comment or write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org