My friend B loves peanut butter. She actually likes everything with peanuts. So I wanted to make her some nice vegan peanut butter muffins. I had couple of attempts and this has proved to be having the right combination of ingredients. The expert has spoken! LOL! These muffins have a very strong peanut taste so if you are a fan of it, then this is the right recipe for you.
- 250 gr whole grain wheat flour
- 3 – 4 table spoons of peanut butter
- One spoon baking powder
- 50 gr ground unsalted peanuts
- 3 – 4 spoons malt or some other sweetener to taste
- Lukewarm water
- 100 gr dark chocolate – optional
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. In a separate bowl mix first all dry ingredients. Add then peanut butter and sweetener and stir good. Now slowly add water and stir until you get more liquid dough. Pour the dough in muffin mold and bake for 30 – 40 minutes. You do not have to use muffin paper. I use it because I like to add more colours. They look nicer when you serve them.
I hope you like this recipe. If you do, please leave your comment under this recipe or write directly at email@example.com