Easter cookies don’t have to be unhealthy or difficult to make. These Almost Raw Easter Cookies are a proof for that. Get your kids involved and make these cookies together. It was a real fun making them! You can make any shape you want. I have chosen for these.
- 250 gr raw cashews ground
- 14 – 16 dates unpitted
- 100 – 150 gr dark chocolate
- Handful ground roasted hazelnuts
- 50 gr shredded coconut
- Use your blender or food processor to grind dates and cashews. If your blender is not strong enough blend first cashews then place them in a separate bowl and then blend the dates. Mix these two ingredients with your hands until you get dough-like mass.
- Start playing and making various shapes.
2. You can also make these “mushrooms” or as my mum calls them: “Russian Caps”. Place the baking paper on a flat surface. I used a cutting board because I needed to move them. With a spoon smear a thin layer of melted chocolate on the baking paper. Let it cool down and then make the “body” of the mushroom from the cashew dough. Dip the top of the body in melted chocolate and then in hazelnuts or coconut. Place the body on the chocolate on the baking paper and repeat the process as much as you want or have material.
3. If you have some leftover chocolate, you can make these chocolate treats. Just smear the melted chocolate on a baking paper and sprinkle with hazelnuts or some other nuts. If you have dried cranberries, you can use them as well.
I hope you like this easy Easter Cookies Idea. If you do, please let us know and share it with others. And don’t forget to subscribe to our Newsletter.