My husband and I are more of a bread-for-breakfast kind of people but sometimes, things like this Blueberries Oat Breakfast just happen! This was easy to make and the taste… Yummy! It was also a nice change. Wanna try this too? Here is the recipe.
- 3 cups some plant based milk*
- 1,5 cup oats **
- 2 spoons cacao or carob powder
- Sweetener to taste
- A pinch of cinnamon or nutmeg
- Handful of blueberries
- 1 spoon of wheat germ for decoration and taste
- How to make it? First cook oats in milk for a few minutes, until you see that they become thicker. Add then the sweetener, cacao and spices and stir well. Pour in bowls and decorate with some blueberries and wheat germs. And that’s it!
I hope you like this breakfast idea. If you do, please write to us and don’t forget to share with others.