Insanely easy and full of nutrients! With just a few ingredients you will get this delicious broccoli soup, perfect for after the New Year’s Eve madness. This is a good way to begin your new year.
- 1 red onion
- 1 medium sized broccoli
- 1 potato
- 2 small carrots
- Vegetable broth/bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Salt and pepper – optional
- Heat up a pan with some coconut oil. Add chopped onion and fry it for a minute or two.
- Add the carrots and give it a stir.
- Add now potato and broccoli and pour enough boiling water to cover the veggies.
- When it starts boiling again in the pan, lower the temperature and add the vegetable cubes.
- Put the lid on but don’t cover it completely and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Set it of the fire and use your hand blender to make the soup creamy.
- Now add salt and pepper if you wish and your soup is ready!
I hope you like this healthy and tasty broccoli soup recipe. If you do, please share this recipe with your friends and don’t forget to give us a feedback.