I am a big fan of cauliflower. In fact it is one of my favourite veggies. However it is not always easy to use it in a meal especially if people you are cooking for don’t share the same passion for cauliflower. LOL! But in soups, especially in this Cauliflower Soup, even the determent “haters” of cauliflower will find it delicious.
- 1 small or ½ of a big cauliflower
- 1 big or 2 small potatoes
- 1 red onion
- Coconut oil
- One teaspoon of turmeric and veggie bouillon powder
- Curry powder, paprika powder and ginger fresh or powder to taste
- A bit of cumin if you like it*
- How to make it? Heat up the coconut oil in the pan and add onion. Fry it just a little bit and add then the veggies. Add boiled water and bouillon powder. Cook the veggies with bouillon. Get it of the fire and use hand blender to blend cooked veggies until you get creamy soup. Add now all the spices and let it boil for a minute or two. Put the cover on and let it set for 15 minutes.
- * I really like the taste of cumin but when my mom comes over for lunch, I can’t use even a bit as she can taste it and she can’t stand it. So cumin is here optional. LOL!
I hope you like this recipe. If you do, please leave your comment under this recipe or write directly at firstname.lastname@example.org