When it comes to chocolate, you can’t go wrong. This Chocolate Fruit Tart is just calling my name. The combination of dark chocolate and sour fruit is just perfect. It is great dessert during summer as it should be served cold. And you won’t believe how easy it is to make!
- 150 gr white flour
- 100gr soya butter + for the greasing
- 100 gr ground almonds (I used roasted)
- 300 gr dark chocolate
- 100ml almond milk
- ½ cup raspberry or strawberry jam
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a separate bowl mix flour and ground almonds. Add soya butter and use your hands to form a dough.
- Grease the baking tray for tarts with loose base bottom and preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Place the dough in the baking tray carefully covering the edges.
- Bake the tart base for 20 minutes.
- While the tart base is in the oven, make the filling.
- Melt 300 gr chocolate with 100 ml of almond milk.
- When the chocolate is melted, add raspberry or strawberry jam. Stir well but don’t let the mixture boil.
- As the last add shredded coconut and coconut oil.
- Let it cool down a bit before pouring it over the tart base. The tart base needs to be completely cooled down before you pour the chocolate over it.
- Place the tart in the fridge. After 20 – 30 minutes take it out of the fridge and decorate with some fresh fruit*. Put it back in the fridge for at least 1- 2 more hours before serving.
- * Great combination with the strong chocolate base of the cake is some sour fruit like: raspberries, physalis, red berries…
I hope you like this Chocolate Fruit Tart recipe. It is easy and delicious summer recipe.
Sharing is caring so don’t forget to share this recipe with others. Thank you!