Or cooking with minimum resources. Flexible Vegan Lasagne has very little to do with lasagnes you are thinking of. There is no vegan cheese or mock meets. And yet it is so simple to make and very delicious, I can assure you.
- Lasagne sheets
- 1 can of red beans
- 500 ml tomato sauce or sieved tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 red onion
- Handful ground cashews
- Turmeric, veggie spice, smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- A bit of water – ½ cup in case you are using thick sauce
- A few champignons - optional
- In a bowl pour tomato sauce, add a bit of water, chopped onion, carrots, salt and spices. Whisk it until it’s mixed. Add 1 tablespoon oil and stir. Oil the oven tray and place lasagne sheet on the bottom. Spread beans over it and then tomato sauce mixture. Place another layer of sheets and repeat the process until you use all the sheets. On the last layer spread the tomato mixture and sprinkle ground cashews. Bake it for 30 – 40 minutes in preheated oven to 200 C.
I hope you like my Flexible Vegan Lasagne recipe. If you do, please let us know. And don’t forget to share it!