My family is a big soup lover. When I was still living with my parents, my mum used to make soup for every lunch. That tradition I carried with me and, in my house, soup is very often on the menu.
I like simple soups. With just a few ingredients that are quick to be made. This Leek Soup is no exception. So let’s make it!
- 3 big leeks
- 2 small potatoes
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon curry
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 – 2 teaspoons veggie spice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Heat the oil and add cumin.
- Fry it for a few seconds and add leek.
- Lower the fire and let the leek cook for 5 minutes. Stir regularly.
- Add now chopped potato and water enough to cover the ingredients. Let it cook on a medium heat for 15 minutes.
- At the end add the seasoning: curry, paprika, veggie spice and salt. Turn the heat off.
- Use your hand blender and blend the ingredients in the soup until creamy.
- Put the lid on and let it set for a few minutes. That is enough for you to set the table.
I hope you like this easy Leek Soup recipe. If you do, don’t forget to let us know and share with others.
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10102793/?claim=wddmncuecdm”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>