I love mustard sauce! If you are following this blog and recipes, you’ve maybe noticed that I use mustard seeds in lots of recipes. Now I wanted to include that real mustard taste into a main course. Is there a better way than a nice mustard sauce? So let’s begin![clear]
- 2 tablespoons of semolina rice flour
- 1 cup of cold water
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 full tablespoon of mustard or more if you want stronger taste
- How to make it? First mix semolina flour and cold water in a cup. Heat up the pan and pour the mix in the pan. Add turmeric and soy sauce. Stir and cook on a low fire. It should be done after no longer than 10 minutes. It is done when semolina thickens enough and you get a thick sauce. Add then crushed garlic and mustard. Cook for about a minute or two and set it off the fire.
- Serve the sauce while warm. Pour it over some rice and serve with fried oyster mushrooms and kale like I did on the photos.