Cashew is an excellent ingredient. It is easy to use it in both sweet and savory creations. It is particularly handy to use it in making raw food deliciousness like this Quick Cashew Cookies recipe. I love using cashews in creating a quick but healthy dessert.
You have probably seen these kind of recipes before but all of them are different in a way. The combinations are numerous! My personal favorite are simple recipes with not much ingredients.
Resources for these Quick Cashew Cookies were all raw food websites, my friends (one in particular) and my own imagination. So how to make Cashew Cookies?
- 1,5 cup raw cashews soaked for two hours
- 7 - 10 dates
- A bit of water or fresh lemon juice
- Shredded coconut
- Hemp seeds
- Put all ingredients in your blender or food processor.
- If your blender is not strong enough, then blend first cashew with a bit of water and then add chopped dates. Make sure not to add too much water. Start with one teaspoon.
- Now make small balls and roll them in hemp seeds, raw cacao or shredded coconut.
- You should get between 12 and 15 balls.
I hope you like this Quick Cashew Cookies recipe. If you do, leave your comment under or contact us via our contact page.