Valentine is coming soon and this is one more idea how to turn your dinner into a Valentine’s Day special. These Rice Hearts are very easy to make and they don’t require any special ingredients or skill. Everyone can enjoy this simple but yet special hearts.
- 4 spoons of rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 - 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- salt, veggie spice or some other you prefer
- lots of chives
- Cook the rice.
- Rinse the water.
- Add all ingredients except for the flour.
- Try it to see it you like the taste. If you are satisfied, add the flour.
- Use now your heart shape cookie cutter to make hearts from this "dough". Place the cookie cutter on the baking tray with the baking sheet and with the spoon carefully add the rice in. Make the edges as even as possible and slowly place slide the cookie cutter up. It should leave you with a nicely shaped rice heart.
- Repeat the same with the rest of the dough.
- Put it in the preheated oven to 220 C and bake it for about 30 minutes or until it becomes golden brown.
I hope you like this Rice Hearts recipe. If you do, please, let us know and share it with other people. Thank you!