Here is another idea for Vegan Christmas in your house: snowmen on sleds. Sometimes it’s really difficult to find vegan stuff where I live so I have to work with what I have. This is one way of making it and just an idea to show that you can still have vegan treats for Holidays. If you are also in this Holiday mood, then let’s make these snowmen on sleds.
- 200 gr dark chocolate
- Icing sugar 200 gr or more + some water
- Some wooden sticks
- 4 Christmas Candy Cane Stick
- What I first did it melting the chocolate and pouring it in the ice trays so that it gets the shape of cubes for the sleds.
- Then I made the snowmen. I used yellow marzipan because I couldn’t find the white one without animal product in it and with a reasonable price. So I made snowmen and dipped them in the mix of icing sugar and water. Then I let them set for a while. Next thing was making the eyes and noses. I used the marzipan (yellow and red mixed to get the orange) for the nose and melted chocolate for the eyes.
- All you have to do now is put it all together. As the “glue” I was using melted chocolate.
- Place two candy cane sticks on the working sheet. Put some “glue” on it and use two chocolate cubes to form the sleds. Let it set for 10 minutes.
- Then put a bit of the chocolate glue on the sleds and place the snowmen on it. Let it set for at least 30 minutes.
And your work is done. The snowmen on sleds are done. The kids will love them! If you like this recipe, please leave your comment bellow or contact us via our contact page.